Head of BD and Strategy
Anywhere, USA /
Anagram – Business Development /
Our healthcare system is broken. If you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than actually receiving care. HMO, PPO, HSA, EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly, and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make it easy to pay for and obtain healthcare. We’ve proved out our product, starting with the vision care market. Now with thousands of doctors using our system, we're expanding to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. Imagine paying for healthcare and using your insurance being as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We're looking for A+ players to help us make this vision a reality.
* Deep experience in the healthcare market
* Identify, explore, negotiate, and execute strategic opportunities. Grow our TAM and accelerate adoption.
* Manage relationships with existing strategic partners. Blocking and tackling as well as furthering and growing our partnerships.
* Work directly with the CEO and executive team in building our strategy to achieve our long-term vision of healthcare payment integrity
* Has done this before, successfully
What we offer
* Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Unlimited PTO - we trust you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate and success and/or failure will be in your hands
* Ability to work cross-functionally on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.