Los Angeles, CA /
Anagram – Product Management /
You hear it all the time — our healthcare system is broken. But, if you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than the actual quality of care one receives. HMO/PPO/HSA/FSA/HRA/EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make healthcare easy to pay for. We’ve been proving out our product, starting with the vision care market. Now with thousands of providers already using our system, we're ready to expand to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. We’re going to make insurance as easy as using your Visa card. With a fresh Series A round, we’re looking for A+ players who want to make a lasting impact on the world.
We’re looking for our second Product Manager to help us execute on our ambitious roadmap and take our product to the next level. This is going to be a unique challenge. We’re proud of our product-market fit, and this role will help us put the structure in place to take that foundation and scale our company. Reporting to our Head of Product, you will be the glue of our organization and work with every team to ensure products are released with maximum success. This is an amazing opportunity to have ownership over a quickly growing product and make a name for yourself in a massive industry.
To help balance our Product team, we're looking for an individual with a strong focus in UX and design, and a secondary focus in tech and data pipelines.
- Own and drive forward initiatives and software development projects
- Be accountable for product delivery, unblock team members, and ship value
- Write requirements and prioritize user stories
- Validate hypotheses and sponsor research projects
- Rally engineers, experience designers, analysts, and other cross-functional teams to hit company objectives
- Continually improve the product and team by seeking opportunities to mature functionality and processes
This role will be perfect for you if you
- Have an insatiable curiosity
- Are the type to ask forgiveness, rather than ask for permission
- Love products and seeing what others are building
- Skeptical about whether the obvious answer is the right one
- Lean toward influencing others and building consensus
Our ideal candidate has
- At least 2 years of product management and/or design experience
- A home-turf advantage in user experience design thinking
- Experience working at an early-stage startup
- Foundational knowledge with one or more of the following: B2B SaaS, healthcare, and/or SMB
- History of conducting user research, story mapping exercises, wireframing, and user engagement analytics
- Track record communicating requirements to engineering and delivering projects
- A bonus if familiar with exchanging data with external systems via APIs and data pipelines
- A bonus if experience working with distributed/remote teams from Central and Eastern Europe
What we offer
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate.
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.