Email Marketing Specialist
Anagram – Marketing /
Full-time - Remote
We’re helping eye care providers serve patients without the constraints of vision insurance. Vision plans can strangle how eye care providers run their businesses and the quality of care that they deliver to patients. But we don’t think it has to be that way.
Fighting for price transparency
We believe vision care should be both profitable for eye care providers and affordable for patients.
Supporting private-pay practices
We’re here for the forty thousand eye care providers across the country who are cutting ties with vision plans.
Moving vision care forward
We’re building innovative technologies that let eye care providers see any patient that walks through their door.
Our software unlocks vision benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers. Consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses, without being subject to vision plans’ restrictive policies and products.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordable. We are a venture-backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry. 👁️ 🚀
What's in it for you
Anagram is a team of passionate and mission-driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the eye care industry. Anagram’s inaugural product was a solution for processing out-of-network vision plans, now serving thousands of practices. Anagram is expanding its offering to help eye care professionals provide better patient outcomes and higher quality products through a unique new program that passes on savings directly to consumers.
The Email Marketing Specialist role will join the growing marketing team. You will own the direct marketing communication and push customers and prospects down the funnel. This role will have its own customer driving marketing initiatives as well as work cross-departmentally to ensure our customers learn how to make their practices successful with Anagram and our programs. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, and not afraid to take risks.
- Develop and execute email and other automated lifecycle marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue guiding customer adoption and utilization
- Build nurture campaigns for customers within our marketing automation system and in app tools, through intelligent segmentation, optimization, and experimentation
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers, their goals, and our role in reaching them
- Coordinate the messaging strategy through the entire customer lifecycle
- Support the goal of ensuring our relationships with customers are strong to support cross-sell and up-sell
- Serve as a guide for customers within communication
- Work cross-departmentally to make sure product releases, newsletters, and updates to customers are communicated via email and other owned channels
Our ideal candidate has
- 2+ years of relevant experience in customer marketing and/or demand generation
- 1+ years of experience with marketing automation
- Experience with Pardot and the ability to iterate are a must
- Ability to work cross-functionally, specifically with Account Management
- Results-driven, proactive, and takes a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
- Experience working at a high-growth startup
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Takes initiative and is flexible
Anagram offers employees:
- Industry-leading compensation including salary and equity ownership
- MacBook, monitor, and all the technologies you need to succeed
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Fast-paced startup environment
-Remote first company
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.