Web3/Crypto Marketing Lead
San Francisco, California /
Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
We are a non-hierarchical team seeking a highly experienced Marketing Lead to lead the marketing team on a Full TIme basis for 3 months.
- Preferably 3+ years experience in a similar field (community engagement, digital marketing brand awareness/exposure, securing collaborators).
- Preferably 2+ year experience community building in crypto, blockchain, web3 space.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Friendly and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at once.
About the Role
- Strategize - you will be responsible for bringing to life the community marketing strategy to build an engaged and informed community of developers!
- Articulate - express Analog’s value proposition through clear and user-friendly marketing messaging across marketing channels, product experience, social media, community, and partner channels.
- Be a Community Thought Leader - be the face of the community online, at physical events, and empower the community through activities, programs, and events!
- Management - manage the project’s communities across all relevant channels including, Medium, Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn (and others as required).
- Onboarding - create fun and engaging user journeys to expedite the onboarding process for new community members so they can learn about the project and get involved without delay.
- Retention - build captivating campaigns to continuously educate and help our community of developers grow and collaborate in a creative way.
- Moderation - moderate the communities and help spread the word about great user-driven stories to the wider community.
- Content - Build and optimize marketing channels including content marketing & SEO (eg. blog, social, community AMAs, etc.), and public relations (press, speaking engagements, conferences, partnerships, etc.) to grow community engagement and adoption.
- Community Ambassadors - build a program for community leaders and creatively empower them to add more value to the rest of the community.
- Research - put in place a foundation for receiving feedback from the community and translating the insights into actionable improvements.
- Growth - execute marketing campaigns to drive growth and build a community of loyal members.
- Promotions - promote activities, programs, and campaigns as well as build partnerships with other community managers from other projects for collaborations!
- Support - facilitate partners and PR teams to tell a compelling and coherent narrative about Analog and the role of the company and its products.
- Experience in community management in web3.
- Knowledge and training in conflict resolution.
- Fluency in a second language.
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!