Ambassador Program (Timelord)
San Francisco, California /
Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
About the role
- Dive into the project to acquire first-hand knowledge about Analog
- Engage with the community at large to promote the project
- Complete Timelord tasks in a given timeline in accordance to KPI requirements
- Ensure that your work output is of the highest quality possible
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism while representing the Analog brand publicly – this includes avoiding offensive content, plagiarism, and errors
- Utilize various social media platforms effectively to perform Timelord duties
- Opportunity to start and manage local/regional channels on Discord, Kakao, WeChat and other platforms to promote Analog in a more targeted manner
- Opportunity for community engagement outside of the virtual world – host physical events and meet-ups for your local community, coordinate with other Timelords in your region, etc.
- Assist the core team with various tasks as needed, such as translation work
- Have prior experience in marketing, public relations or brand promotion
- Have blockchain or crypto knowledge – applicants must be enthusiasts, traders or have employment experience within the field
- Have above average communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly adept at social media platforms, specifically when it comes to brand promotion
- Have a suitable personality for the role, e.g., sociable, outgoing and persuasive
- Able to learn about the project and understand how to best promote it
- Goal-oriented with the ability to meet and/or exceed KPIs through robust and consistent work output
- Able to engage the community effectively and build a strong following for the project
- Exciting incentives provided for top performers
- Supercharge your knowledge in Web3 – the future of the internet
- Opportunity to work closely with core team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Rewards in the form of $ANLOG are to be disbursed to Timelords at the conclusion of each cycle of the program
- Extra rewards can be earned by Timelords that take on additional responsibilities within the brand ambassador realm
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!