Member of Compliance, Testing & Monitoring (Testing Manager)
United States /
Compliance & Risk /
Full-Time - Remote
At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
As a core member of the Compliance Testing and Monitoring Group for the first ever OCC-chartered digital asset bank, the Testing and Monitoring Manager will impact Anchorage Digital Bank's Compliance Program through emerging risk and gaps identification, automating testing practices, and beyond.
As a Testing and Monitoring Manager you will:
- Both lead and support broader team execution of quarterly cyclical test reviews; this includes preparing in-depth, well-documented fieldwork material and data analytics, and producing clearly written issues and reports
- Collaborate with control owners to produce and advise on remediation plans
- Assist with issue management framework implementation through consistent metrics monitoring
- Perform validation tests on identified and closed issues
- Build and implement a peer QA framework to enhance testing practices
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 5 + years of experience leading multiple audits and/or reviews
- Profound understanding of the internal control environment at a financial institution
- Deep knowledge of testing lifecycles and proven successful execution
- Demonstrated success automating controls testing
- Talent for writing crisp and accurate issues and reports, and the ability to manipulate data efficiently
- A proven track record of delivering on projects with tight timelines and multiple complex priorities
- A flexible approach and demonstrated ability to pivot quickly in an ever-changing environment
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have SQL and Python knowledge (a big plus!)
- You're a startup veteran, or have experience in a fast-paced innovative environment
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.