Member of Institutional Sales, APAC
At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Anchorage Digital Sales Team (ADST) is on a mission to lead the global adoption of digital assets by selling custody and full prime brokerage services into every vertical of the financial services industry.
Anchorage is looking for talent to join our team and focus on our Hedge Fund vertical, for both crypto native and traditional funds.
As a Member of the Institutional Sales Team you will:
- Become an Anchorage Digital platform expert and brand ambassador.
- Carry and execute on set quota for client acquisition and resulting revenue.
- Build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline, by qualifying and prioritizing leads efficiently and intelligently.
- Manage a complete sales cycle with overflow deals in times of abundant opportunity creation.
- Cultivate current and develop new relationships with target prospects that will provide reference for you and Anchorage Digital. Targets include, but are not limited to: hedge funds (traditional & crypto native), active trading firms and potential industry partners.
- Think creatively beyond the current market and contribute to the expansion of new business at Anchorage Digital.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new strategies to generate revenue for our Custody, Brokerage and Lending businesses.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Development, Product and Anchorage Digital Leadership in the pursuit of Anchorage Digital’s growth targets.
- Become proficient in technician product demonstrations, delivering the value propositions for every business line, service and offering of the Anchorage Digital platform.
- Impress clients, prospects and partners by delivering a white glove experience at all times; as we enter the post-pandemic world, this includes in-person, remote, and virtual meetings.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have spent at least 1 year in the crypto or Blockchain industry in a similar role.
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives.
- You know how to tell a good story in both conversation and writing - i.e. you have excellent narrative skills, a refined vocabulary, a compelling voice, and an engaging personality.
- You must have a strong phone presence with ability to engage, hold and maintain interest via audio or video call.
- You're genuinely bullish on crypto assets and the adoption of blockchain in "traditional" finance.
- You have experience using Salesforce for client management and sales forecasting.
- You are able to form relationships, manage deals, and close business in a remote world.
- You're willing and able to travel for business.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
About Anchorage Digital - People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.