Member of Compliance, Third Party Risk Management (Senior Associate)
United States /
Compliance & Risk /
Full-Time - Remote
At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
The mission of the Member of Compliance, TPRM is to support the review and assessment of third party vendors providing services to Anchor Labs.
Please note this role is similar to a Third Party Risk Management Associate role in traditional banking.
As a Member of Compliance, TPRM you will:
- Manage the assessment process for Anchorage Digital Bank (“ADB”) Third Parties, including maintaining the schedule of reviews to be performed, assessing the status of in-progress reviews, analyzing completed questionnaires and assessments, and finalizing the risk review for key stakeholders. You will also have oversight into reporting of fourth parties to the governance committees of ADB.
- Collaborate across the organization to document and identify all risk mitigation measures associated with third parties, including identifying back-up third parties, strength and/or maturity of the company, and other crucial factors.
- Independently create and consistently refine summaries, reports, and governance documentation associated with the Third Party Risk Management Program.
- Manage the Policies and Procedures related to the Third Party Risk Management and Vendor Management programs of the organization. The primary Policy maintained is the Vendor Risk Management Policy. Procedures document the steps taken to fully support the implementation of the Policy and include, but are not limited to: initial and ongoing due diligence procedures, issue management, SLA management and others.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Meaningful, direct third party risk management experience at a financial institution
- TPRM expertise as a whole, with regard to all aspects of risks and services offered, and the ability to build understanding of each third party on an intimate level as the review is performed.
- Skillfully collaborated with third party and vendor external resources, as well as cross-functional teams such as legal, finance, and information security.
- A strong analytical skill set and approach, including the ability to analyze due diligence information collected from the Third Party, analysis from internal and external Subject Matter Experts, and information related to the services and products offered by the Third Party. Candidate needs to understand broader implications to assess cross-functional impact across the organization and departments.
- A creative and curious approach to your work; you’re driven to understand the big picture, yet intensely detail and execution-focused.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have previously worked with the OCC and/or other regulatory bodies.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $126,000 - $160,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.