Product Compliance Senior Associate
At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Product Compliance team plays a key role in supporting the activities of the Trading and Lending businesses at Anchorage. We are seeking a motivated individual to help with the build out of the Compliance framework as the businesses continue to scale and diversify.
As part of a growing team you will work in a fast paced environment on interesting and challenging problems.
As the Product Compliance Senior Associate you will:
- Provide advisory guidance to the first line on regulatory compliance and risk management matters.
- Assist with varied and challenging initiatives to support a growing Compliance framework including surveillances, forensics, marketing materials review, training and registrations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on a day to day basis to help support new desk initiatives.
- Develop and maintain Compliance policies and procedures
- Assist with regulatory exams and inquiries
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years of advisory Compliance experience in the financial services industry.
- A keen sense of Compliance risk, sound judgment and curiosity.
- A passion for crypto and a commercial mindset to help support growing businesses in a compliant manner.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written) and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the futures, derivatives, and securities markets.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.