Technical Marketing Manager
Washington DC-Baltimore Area /
Anchore is a company with an important mission: to help teams create and deploy software safely using modern container infrastructure. We operate in a dynamic, fast-growing market segment with a strong belief that Anchore will become the defining technology company for DevSecOps. Our technology is currently in use at major enterprises and the United States Department of Defense.
Founded in Santa Barbara, California, Anchore has expanded rapidly with team members in Colorado, North Carolina, D.C Metro area, as well as remotely throughout the United States (and soon-to-be Europe!) We value kindness, ownership and openness above all else. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the future of software development and who want to be part of a collaborative team that truly makes a difference.
Our marketing team is growing quickly, and is in need of a content-focused Technical Marketing Manager to help us grow adoption and generate organic demand. With the right content and technical assets, the ideal candidate can teach organizations about the importance of efficient DevSecOps workflows and help them succeed with Anchore.
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating compelling marketing content that educates new users about Anchore, promotes DevSecOps principles, and explains technical benefits to customer decision makers
- Working closely with product and field engineers to gain understanding of customer needs and product strategy
- Contributing actively as a member of a marketing team, attending events and supporting programs
What You'd Need to Bring
- 5+ years experience in technical marketing, software development, engineering, or technology evangelism
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Practical knowledge of modern DevOps tool chains, practices and culture
- Comfort with the dynamics of open source
- Familiarity with public cloud offerings and container platforms
- Ability to create credible, accurate technical content for experienced practitioners
What We'd Love To See
- Experience with public speaking
- Experience working in open source companies
- Experience working in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Use of metrics to support decision making
- Understanding of complex regulatory environments
At Anchore, you can expect a challenging role within one of the fastest growing startups in the hottest space in today’s technology market. We are well-funded with a strong customer base. We offer very competitive salaries, industry standard benefits (e.g. medical/dental/vision care, flexible vacation, etc), and stock-option grants.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Anchore reserves the right to conduct a background check on applicants after a conditional offer of employment is made.