Integration/Partner Software Engineer
Raleigh, North Carolina /
Anchore is a company with an important mission: to help teams create and deploy software safely using modern container infrastructure. We operate in a dynamic, fast-growing market segment with a strong belief that Anchore will become the defining technology company for DevSecOps. Our technology is currently in use at major enterprises and the United States Department of Defense.
Founded in Santa Barbara, California, Anchore has expanded rapidly with team members in Colorado, North Carolina, D.C Metro area, as well as remotely throughout the United States (and soon-to-be Europe!) We value kindness, ownership and openness above all else. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the future of software development and who want to be part of a collaborative team that truly makes a difference.
Anchore's technology includes a fully functional open source distributed system, and proprietary products, that perform data analysis of user software, enabling users to assert their own unique security, compliance and best-practice requirements. Users integrate Anchore into their existing CI/CD frameworks, run our products standalone, and even use it to build new software delivery lifecycle systems with a focus on security/compliance.
As the number of OSS and Enterprise deployments of Anchore increases, so do the opportunities for further integrating Anchore into a wide variety of infrastructure, CI/CD and security frameworks. We're looking for developers to join our engineering team with dev/ops experience, who are particularly excited about working with technical partners and infrastructure/security teams to bring Anchore capabilities into existing systems via technical integrations and adapters.
What you can expect to be doing
- Analyzing and deeply understanding modern, container-based software delivery lifecycle processes and tooling
- Designing, developing, and maintaining plugins and adapters for integrating CI/CD and other build tools with Anchore OSS and Enterprise products
- Working with partners and external collaborators on features and requirements for the integrations to build best-of-breed software delivery pipelines with a focus on security and compliance, which may involve some travel
- Presenting and writing about the integrations in blogs, meetups, conferences and other forums as needed to engage with the community and help drive requirements and adoption. This may require some travel
What you’ll need to bring
- Proven successful communication skills for working in collaboration with partner engineering teams remotely or onsite.
- Demonstrated design/analytic skills for identifying integration points and plugin/adapter environments for a variety of systems and toolchains.
- Strong documentation skills for ensuring users know how to use the tools and processes you've built.
- Proven expertise running and/or working with container/docker technologies and modern CI/CD workflows/frameworks.
- Proven solid software development experience, to quickly deliver results that are functional, tested, and maintainable over time.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
At Anchore, you can expect a challenging role within one of the fastest growing startups in the hottest space in today’s technology market. We are well-funded with a strong customer base. We offer very competitive salaries, industry standard benefits (e.g. medical/dental/vision care, flexible vacation, etc), and stock-option grants.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Anchore reserves the right to conduct a background check on applicants after a conditional offer of employment is made.