Customer Success /
Full Time - Remote
Anchore is a company with an important mission: to help teams create and deploy software safely using modern container infrastructure. We operate in a dynamic, fast-growing market segment with a strong belief that Anchore will become the defining technology company for DevSecOps. Our technology is currently in use at major enterprises and the United States Department of Defense.
Founded in Santa Barbara, California, Anchore has expanded rapidly with team members in Colorado, North Carolina, D.C Metro area, as well as remotely throughout the United States (and soon-to-be Europe!) We value kindness, ownership and openness above all else. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the future of software development and who want to be part of a collaborative team that truly makes a difference.
What you can expect to be doing
- Provide ongoing support to customers to solve technical issues for Anchore
- Interact and provide support with our growing open source community of users
- Help troubleshoot and solve Anchore's open source users via GitHub, Community Slack, and other forums
- Manage and track support cases via ZenDesk
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Professional Services, and Sales to solve challenging customer problems with current Anchore products
- Develop a deep understanding of competing and complementary technologies
What you'll need to bring
- 3 + years experience engaging directly with prospects, customers and clients either in a support or consulting capacity
- Comfortable working with senior customer technical point of contacts
- Hands-on experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift)
- Strong knowledge of DevSecOps practices, tools, along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Application and Container Security knowledge
- Proven ability of excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we'd love to see
- Experience with working for an Open-Source company and understands how to engage a user community
- Previous software development experience
- Experience working at a start-up
- Based in London, England
At Anchore, you can expect a challenging role within one of the fastest growing startups in the hottest space in today’s technology market. We are well-funded with a strong customer base. We offer very competitive salaries, industry standard benefits (e.g. medical/dental/vision care, flexible vacation, etc), and stock-option grants.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Anchore reserves the right to conduct a background check on applicants after a conditional offer of employment is made.