Sales Representative (Enterprise)
New York Metro
Field Services - Sales
Full Time - Remote
Anchore is on a mission: to enable our customers to deploy software containers with confidence. We allow them to enjoy the benefits of cloud-native application development, safe in the knowledge that the containers they deploy into production are secure and compliant. With that confidence, they can continue to develop and ship software at breakneck speeds.
But that’s not all. We are also on a mission to create the defining technology company in one of today’s hottest technology spaces - cloud-native cybersecurity. As a start-up, we are looking for people who are passionate about building a company that is at the forefront of software innovation by helping customers and users modernize their software development pipelines.
Based on the success of our product with existing marquis enterprises and federal agencies, we are poised to ramp our enterprise sales significantly in 2020 and beyond. The opportunity that we have is unique, and we are looking to fill key enterprise sales roles within our commercial business unit to continue to drive this growth. If you are ready to join a company where you are “making it happen” and growing every single day, then come be part of the Anchore journey.
What you'll be doing
- Finding, developing, and closing sales opportunities through a structured sales process in your designated territory
- Establishing productive, professional on-going relationships with key personnel in assigned Enterprise accounts
- Creating and executing targeted account plans in concert with key GTM partners and Anchore pre-sales solution architects
- Regularly engage onsite at client facilities
- Demonstrating your understanding and management of procurement cycles and aligning accounts plans and resources accordingly
- Build and maintain detailed knowledge of Anchore's value proposition, our competitors, and the wider ecosystem and industry
- Exemplify professionalism and work to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners
What you'll need to bring
- Experience (3+ years) at selling enterprise software solutions into Enterprise markets
- A successful track record of building and executing account plans in order to meet financial targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to structure and lead conversations at both a technical and business level
- A great sense of humor and an eagerness to learn and grow thus being an enhancement to our company culture built around ‘openness, accountability, and kindness.’
- Track record of working with strategic and channel partners to fulfill customer requirements
- Self-starter motivation to drive successful outcomes
What we'd love to see
- Strong existing network particularly in Insurance, Banking, Fintech, and Financial Services
- Demonstrable success in selling software developer solutions, cloud, cloud-native, or cyber security products
- Experience working for an open-source company would be a plus
- Previous experience and/or understanding of what it’s like working for a fast-paced and dynamic start-up business
- Considered a remote position but with a preference to be based in the NY Metro area
At Anchore, you can expect a challenging role within one of the fastest growing startups in the hottest space in today’s technology market. We are well-funded with a strong customer base. We offer very competitive salaries, industry standard benefits (e.g. medical/dental/vision care, flexible vacation, etc), and stock-option grants.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Anchore reserves the right to conduct a background check on applicants after a conditional offer of employment is made.