Full Time - Remote
Anchore is on a mission: to enable our customers to deploy software containers with confidence. We allow them to enjoy the benefits of cloud-native application development, safe in the knowledge that the containers they deploy into production are secure and compliant. With that confidence, they can continue to develop and ship software at breakneck speeds.
But that’s not all. We are also on a mission to create the defining technology company in one of today’s hottest technology spaces - cloud-native cybersecurity. As a start-up, we are looking for people who are passionate about building a company that is at the forefront of software innovation by helping customers and users modernize their software development pipelines.
Anchore's technology includes a fully functional open source distributed system, and proprietary products, that perform data analysis of user software, enabling users to assert their own unique security, compliance and best-practice requirements. Users integrate Anchore into their existing CI/CD frameworks, run our products standalone, and even use it to build new software delivery lifecycle systems with a focus on security/compliance.
As the scale, scope, and number of Anchore applications increase, so does the need for a consistent and overarching design and usability vision. We are looking for an experienced UX Designer with a solid understanding of how to develop intuitive and robust information architectures from wireframe to prototype, who is also comfortable with contributing to the aesthetic direction of our products. The successful candidate will be working directly with our team of application engineers and product managers in order to create application designs, workflows, and feature visualizations for our next-generation of software deliverables.
What you can expect to be doing
- You'll own the development of the user experience of our applications
- Working with Product Management in order to provide mockups that realize feature specifications and assert UX consistency
- Creating visual designs and software assets, and participating in prototype development
- Providing expert guidance for the composition and construction of feature workflows throughout the product development cycle
- Conceptualizing the design and integration path for future product requirements
What you’ll need to bring
- The ability to clearly develop and communicate design ideas and UX requirements to Product Management and Engineering
- An understanding of task-oriented workflows that are intuitive, scalable, and internally consistent
- Self-directed design of end-to-end user experiences aimed at ensuring users can consume large volumes of information effectively and navigate complex workflows efficiently
At Anchore, you can expect a challenging role within one of the fastest growing startups in the hottest space in today’s technology market. We are well-funded with a strong customer base. We offer very competitive salaries, industry standard benefits (e.g. medical/dental/vision care, flexible vacation, etc), and stock-option grants.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Anchore reserves the right to conduct a background check on applicants after a conditional offer of employment is made.