Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Internal Operations – Office Operations /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built, and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a real-time, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is looking for an Facilities Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As the Facilities Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting our facilities across our sprawling HQ campus based in Costa Mesa focusing on various internal operational functions. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities like managing vendors, building furniture, supporting our R&D and production, owning the floor plan, and overall management of the entire facility. No two days will look alike and no task is too small as you hold the highest bar for execution. You will build a network of trusted and capable contractors and service providers to service all of these facilities.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Overseeing day-to-day general office facilities operations which will include cross-functional coordination and logistics with Production, Manufacturing, Security, Business Development, IT, senior executives etc. in our headquarters.
- Responsible for resolving workplace activities for a 640,000 sq. ft. campus which includes office, production, R&D, and cafeteria facilities.
- Dealing with basic office repairs and needs.
- Handling general housekeeping vendor and services.
- Navigate fire suppression, HVAC, plumbing, and other general utility repairs that support our spaces.
- Supervision of hourly maintenance technicians, and planners.
- Assist with planning for, installing and maintaining new equipment and processes.
- Help to set the culture of the company by working with the senior executives to create a can-do, customer focused working environment and present a professional image.
Here’s who you are
- You have 5+ years of related experience supporting semiconductor, solar, automotive, or battery manufacturing facilities.
- You have technical training in plant engineering or maintenance, or comparable professional experience.
- You are knowledgeable in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing for facilities. Certified Facility Manager credentials a plus.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
- You’re both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility.
- You’re an independent worker who can work with ambiguity and drive to outcomes with minimal oversight.
- You have a strong attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
- You have a positive can-do attitude and bias towards action.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!