Mission Success Specialist
Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Sales and Marketing – Mission Success /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We build robots that find other robots and knock them out of the sky. At a time when air superiority can no longer be taken for granted, the Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) team provides mission critical capabilities to warfighters. From detection to tracking, identification, deterrence, and defeat, our family of networked sensors and effectors enables our customers to rapidly close the kill chain against a broad range of UAS threats. Working across product, engineering, sales, logistics, operations, and mission success, the CUAS team develops, tests, deploys, and sustains the Anduril CUAS Family of Systems (FoS) in challenging operational environments worldwide.
As a product support engineer on the CUAS team, your mission is to do whatever it takes to maintain the health of our deployed CUAS technology. You will be responsible for identifying, triaging, escalating, and managing resolution of all incidents across our deployed fleet of systems. You should have an aptitude for debugging and an appetite for real-time response, rapid resolution, and root-causing complex issues on electromechanical systems. If you are passionate about ground-breaking technology, contributing to the national security mission, interacting alongside professionals that span a wide-range of disciplines, and providing best-in-class product operations oversight, Anduril is interested in speaking with you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Sustain Anduril’s CUAS deployments by combining an understanding of our customers’ missions with familiarity of our products and integrations
- Triage, diagnose and root cause product incidents, and driving postmortem actions including providing status visibility through resolution
- Consistently assess and ratchet up the quality of the fleet’s observability and telemetry in partnership with product teams
- Develop fleet health reporting spanning Anduril’s CUAS technology stack, continuously assessing deviations from the baseline
- Interface with internal operations and product teams to identify and solve system or product reliability issues
- Support Anduril’s global customers through proactive communications and detail-oriented execution
- Propose process and product improvements based on customer feedback and available metrics/analytics
- Perform maintenance on Anduril hardware through use of Linux command line function
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter, able to find and resolve issues on your own.
- Daily practice of excellence and rigor - you execute the 100th rep of a process with the same focus and care as the first five reps.
- Proven ability to master a technical system and support it in production operational environments. Must demonstrate an innate drive to be self-sufficient across the depth and breadth of a technical system
- Strong aptitude for problem solving in unstructured situations at the interface of hardware, software, and networking. Ability to drive challenging and vague technical problems to clarity and resolution
- Confident with navigating ambiguity and crafting new ways of doing things
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance; Holding clearances or Background Investigations in the past a plus.
- Experience with observability tooling such as DataDog, Grafana, and Victor Ops; exposure to software development tooling such as Git and Jira.
- Experience with on-call support operations and working in limited risk tolerance production environments
- Government agency experience preferred.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours and weekends (flexible 8 hour morning shift between 6am-3pm)
- 3+ years of customer/technical support experience with a focus on final-tier customer concern support
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!