Supply Chain Planning Lead
Lexington, MA /
Anduril - Imaging – Imaging - Operations /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in the life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense!
We are seeking a Supply Chain Lead who owns material supply to ensure production output is met according to plan across all value streams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage supply planning and procurement
- Manage and improve supply performance: Supplier On Time Delivery (OTD), inventory carry costs, planning accuracy, material scrap, and inventory turns.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize material supply value streams for reliability as we scale.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with business leaders.
- Develop and utilize improved planning methods which increase visibility and drive fast reaction to material shortage challenges.
- Effectively drive the purchasing team in implementing creative solutions to prevent future supply challenges across value streams.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and Manufacturing Operations Leads to drive strategic sourcing
- Ensure our vendor partners are capable to meet drawing specs and deliver reliably.
- Develop strategic supply partnerships which will accelerate the scalability of production output and product development.
- Conduct value-stream mapping and material risk assessments.
- Optimize supply network and reduce risk related to single sources & lead time.
- Develop and communicate vertical integration business cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (BSME, BSEE) or other related technical degree.
- 7+ years of experience within complex Electromechanical system Operations Planning and Sourcing which included:
- 3+ years team leadership
- Advanced sourcing activities, including stints as commodity/sourcing managers
- Supplier development (technology, process, supply chain, etc.)
- Early supplier engagement, ahead of product/engineering requirement realization.
- Domain expertise must include value/procurement engineering or TCO-related work at the component & product level
- Familiarity with developing high-tech products in a high-mix, low-volume environment
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Advanced technical degree or MBA
- Experience with the design & development of electronics and/or mechanical devices
- Experience in any of aerospace, defense, and optical system production environments
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!