Manager, Talent Acquisition
Anduril - Internal Operations – Recruiting /
Anduril is a defence technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defence sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the Australia and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defence.
As our team continues to quickly grow, we are looking for motivated candidates that are inspired to work within an extremely energetic, creative, and innovative team that is passionate about subsea robotics and exploring the open ocean. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Leverage extensive networks in the Defense and Tech industries to grow hire the best talent for our mission
- Provide and implement recruitment strategy for scaling talent pipelines across multiple domains
- Partner with business leaders to set hiring priorities, compensation bands and SLA’s between the talent acquisition team and business
- Work with People and Talent Acquisition team to set team performance goals and metrics
- Lead by example; you need to be willing to do anything you would ask anyone on your team to do
- Identify and define key areas of continuous improvement and implement impactful and measurable solutions
- Report on team performance and metrics to business stakeholders
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition counterparts and People business partners on best practices, areas for improvement and knowledge sharing
- Develop and Implement DE&I recruiting strategies and best practices at every stage of the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience leading recruiters in a technology environment
- Experience building highly efficient and scalable talent teams
- Strong understanding of stock based compensation plans
- Deeply embedded within the Tech or Defense community
- Highly organized & able to deliver results across multiple concurrent initiatives
- High level of emotional intelligence with a “Get Things Done” attitude
- Seasoned in pipelining exercises such as: market mapping, sourcing strategies, third party evaluation and referral campaigns
- Experience with goal setting and providing constructive feedback
- Preferred exposure to internal recruiting markets
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!