Logistics Lead - Altius
Atlanta, GA /
Altius - Ops – Altius - Deployments /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for a Logistics Lead to join our rapidly growing team in Atlanta, GA. The role of the Logistics Lead is a critical part of ensuring our hardware gets into our customer’s hands and we can successfully deploy our team to support our customer’s missions.
We are looking to build a white glove service that is responsible for developing and executing Anduril Atlanta's strategy to deliver hardware and software to our customers where it is both mission critical and logistically challenging. This will require a breadth of understanding logistics, the ability to work across teams seamlessly, a deep appreciation for details, and the ability to learn new subject matters quickly.
As you execute on service delivery for our customers and team members, you have the unique opportunity to improve and grow our logistics capabilities. You will be charged with helping Anduril’s teams solve exceptional challenges, unblocking issues, and establishing procedures, all with the intention of making sure our customers missions are being met.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Anduril and externally with customers and key vendors to successfully execute the logistics movements of all deployments
- Own and flawlessly execute the logistics lifecycle of all deployments. As the Lead, you will be asked to own and manage all logistics at Anduril Atlanta - including shipment planning and execution, equipment and vehicle delivery, and reverse logistics
- Strengthen and develop partnerships with our logistics vendors. Identify gaps where new vendors are needed and continue to build more strategic relationships with current vendors to ensure deployment success.
- Be responsible for Dangerous Goods shipping at our Atlanta location and partner with the Anduril Logistics team to ensure we have compliant shipping strategies around hazardous materials.
- Partner with Legal & Compliance to further increase Anduril’s capabilities in international shipping, customs, and export controls.
- Problem solve and remove obstacles for internal and external partners. Know how to think critically and engage the right teams to help.
- Communicate effectively to keep internal and external teams informed at all times. Use the necessary channels (Slack, email, meetings) to ensure stakeholders understand what needs to be accomplished and when.
- Be a team player where no task is too small. Be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. Embrace the startup life.
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a high energy, fast paced startup or logistics environment
- Experience collaborating cross functionally and working towards a common goal
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, and planning
- Strong independent worker who can drive outcomes with minimal oversight
- Strong problem solving skills and practical creativity. You will both identify strategic and scrappy solutions to problems and ruthlessly follow through
- Strong attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
- Quick learner, willing to dive into new topics, both technical and non-technical
- Strong customer service mentality and willingness to work with stakeholders across an organization
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
$76,000 - $114,000 a year
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!