Senior Financial Analyst
Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Internal Operations – Finance /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst who will assist in the development and tracking of the annual financial plan, forecast, multiyear financial plan and special projects.
If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense. We value diverse skills and experience and want someone who is passionate about what they could accomplish here.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly variances analysis to forecasts
- Consolidate financial data for various reviews (Bookings, Revenue, COGS, Cash, Headcount planning)
- Ad hoc support and special projects
- Project revenue and cost analysis (Estimate at completes) and ability to dive into costs
- Assist in Long Range Planning
- Assist in streamlining of reports
- Support monthly close process which includes review of monthly expenditures to ensure proper GL coding
- Work with Accounting and business owners when coding reclasses are necessary
- Demonstrated sense or urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments
- Maintain Charge Codes
- Interact with all levels and functions of the organization
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new systems and independently prepare and analyze cost data
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes
- Understanding of GAAP accounting processes, procedure and internal controls including revenue recognition and COGS
- Expert in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate sense or urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments
- Flexibility and desire to work on new and challenging/unfamiliar and fast pace assignments and projects
- Work under deadlines and constraints and multitask across various tasks
- Strong research and analysis skills
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
$88,000 - $132,000 a year
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!