Customer Success Specialist
Washington, DC /
Sales and Marketing – Customer Success /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril is looking for a highly hardworking customer support and escalations management professional to join our growing team. As Customer Success Specialist, you will support our customers globally by analyzing data, communicating proactively, and working multi-functionally with a number of internal teams to resolve issues and optimize the end-to-end customer experience. If you are passionate about ground-breaking technology, solving sophisticated problems, interacting and working alongside professionals that span a wide-range of disciplines, and providing best-in-class support, Anduril is interested in speaking with you!
- Support Anduril’s global customers through proactive communications, triage of customer-reported issues, and providing status visibility through to resolution
- Build out and maintain detailed reporting on customer contacts and reported issues
- Propose process improvements based on customer feedback and available metrics/analytics
- Perform maintenance on Anduril hardware through use of Linux command line functions
- 3+ years of customer/technical support experience with a focus on final-tier customer concern support
- Willingness to work non-standard hours and weekends (flexible 8 hour morning shift between 6am-3pm)
- Ability to connect with multi-functional teams effectively and build/maintain strong working relationships
- Confident with navigating ambiguity and crafting new ways of doing things
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Utmost attention to detail and curiosity of how technologies work
- Capable of prioritizing and handling a variety of tasks that span across multiple teams
- Dynamic support professional with a “can do” demeanor
- Linux proficiency with focus on command line functions
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.