Senior Manager - Supply Chain
Maritime – Maritime - Manufacturing and Production /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril's Maritime business line is seeking a Senior Manager, Supply Chain to join our team. The Senior Manager, Supply Chain will be responsible for the strategic direction, continuous improvement, and tactical execution of our sourcing, purchasing, and planning workflows and work closely with warehousing and inventory management teams.
As Senior Manager, Supply Chain you will work across Maritime to ensure we are supporting our engineering teams in swiftly and sustainably building products that meet our client's needs. In conjunction with your team, you will work with engineering, manufacturing, and sales to source new suppliers, form strategic partnerships, plan effectively, and ensure our operational workflows effectively support the broader organization. Additionally, you'll be one of the primary individuals leading our key strategic partnerships externally, handling the relationship management and negotiations with our most important supplier relationships.
The right person for this role has a track record of leading Supply Chain initiatives in a fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes a hands-on role, is comfortable being a builder, and can work across organizations well, the Senior Manager, Supply Chain opening is for you.
What You'll Do
- Serve as both the strategic leader for all Supply Chain-related work across the maritime business and a tactical doer to help us improve as we grow. You will manage the existing Supply Chain ICs from day one.
- Build out and run a strategic sourcing and commodity management function within maritime, helping Anduril's NPI and production products meet their needs.
- Partner with engineering and manufacturing in forming a Supply Chain strategy that meets critical business and financial benchmarks.
- Own our supplier relationships, holding our suppliers accountable to supplier agreements and ensuring best in class service.
- Oversee our planning, purchasing, and inventory workflows and staffing, working with our existing team on prioritization, staffing, hiring, managing our progress toward goals, and managing our execution on key metrics.
- Build out the necessary benchmarks, track quality-related metrics, and establish KPIs to understand how the Maritime supply chain is impacting our product development and business.
- Be accountable to AS9100D guidelines and customer-driven procurement requirements
- Support ad-hoc Supply Chain initiatives as they come up.
- Minimum 5+ years in a Supply Chain leadership role within the manufacturing industry with a track record of establishing and maintaining a host of different workflows.
- Demonstrated strength in team building and leadership.
- Experience in a deeply technical industry, such as consumer electronics, aerospace, or automotive, is a plus.
- Ability to work with engineering and manufacturing on a highly technical level.
- Historical experience in Supply Chain participation and oversight/management of product through both early-stage and late-stage development.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills, with the ability to hold relationships at the highest level.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally in an unstructured environment. Startup experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from idea conception to idea execution without assistance.
- Moves fast, has a positive attitude and can lead people directly and via influence.
- Good data and business systems instincts.
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in a technical discipline preferred, not required.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret U.S. security clearance.
$140,000 - $210,000 a year
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!