Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Manufacturing and Operations – Supply Chain /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, hardware design & build, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As a Demand Analyst within Anduril’s Supply Chain organization, you will support the development of demand forecasts, data models that inform operational decision making and strategic initiatives that drive towards best practice. As a member of the Demand Planning team, you will partner with teams across the business – from Supply Chain and Sales teams to our Tower and Drone teams – to gather and shape demand that informs our hardware delivery requirements.
You are perfect for this role if you have strong technical skills that can translate complex data into actionable insights and thrive influencing cross functional stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the Demand Planning team by owning the development of an accurate and achievable demand plan by product and in conjunction with Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance, and Engineering to deliver hardware for both internal and external customers
- Generate and analyze historical data as necessary to identify trends in demand, shipments, market customer/insights and development consumption
- Develop data reporting structures and tools to monitor Demand Planning KPIs and identify key levers for improvement by product or program
- Collaborate with Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Engineering to ensure the appropriate data is available and accurate for review at S&OP process meetings
- Support strategic initiatives that drive toward best practice including demand shaping, advanced modeling techniques, and inventory optimization
- Understand the hardware systems to a level that enables quick decision-making as well as effective questioning and discussion of potential sales opportunities
- 4+ years past experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in either a supply chain or production-type role where complex mechanical and/or electrical assemblies were built
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce or a similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Prior knowledge of Netsuite or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical capabilities and are intellectually tenacious
- Intellectual tenacity means not being satisfied with the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any technical field including mechanical/aerospace/manufacturing, electrical, computer engineering, or supply chain management, business, marketing
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Prior knowledge of Blue Yonder or a similar Supply Chain Planning system; developing statistical models to predict demand in a fast paced, high mix, low volume environment.
- Knowledge of how demand planning best practice business and data processes generate business value. Including, but not limited to demand forecasting, inventory management, supply planning, and sales and operations planning.
- Knowledge of and experience with big data evaluation and analysis techniques. Experience with SQL databases - storage of information and writing custom queries to pull and analyze data sets to direct focus and action.
- Knowledge of and experience with leading data reporting applications including Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!