Anduril - Australia – Australia - Software /
Anduril is a defence technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defence sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the Australia and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defence.
We are working on cutting edge complex systems that need to operate in the harshest of conditions. To support our development and deployments tasks we are building up an Operations Analysis team to guide business strategy and complement our Modeling and Simulation team. This new team will provide rigorous analytical products which will be used to guide product development and convince customers of our value advantage.
You will be a operations analysis swiss-army knife who will interface with stakeholders including internal programs and external customers. You will carefully listen to stakeholder needs and then design rigorous math and physics analyses leading to clear and compelling value propositions. Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A) will often complement demonstration events that together leave no doubt that Anduril offers real (not PowerPoint) warfighter capability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop model-driven analysis (and often the models themselves).
- Develop a deep understanding of transformational value of Anduril platform, autonomy, simulation, and perception products.
- Use our advanced internal M&S capabilities to give our analyses and asymmetric advantage over competitors.
- Convey the value through life of AI-powered distributed systems over traditional industrial offerings.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Military mission MS&A experience. For example, working knowledge of OCA/DCA, ISR, SEAD/DEAD or Electronic Attack.
- Platform MS&A experience. For example, value proposition analyses comparisons involving aero, fuel, and signature modeling.
- Payload MS&A experience. For example, physics-based trade-space analyses for radar, EOIR, communications, or weapons payloads.
- Outstanding communication skills to include visual presentation of complex data.
- Nominal proficiency with physics-math scripting of your choice (e.g., MATLAB, SIMULINK, Python+numpy, scipy)
- Minimum 5 years in relevant Science/Engineering or a related field.
At Anduril Australia, we strive to make this a workplace where you can do the best work of your careers. We have a range of industry leading benefits such as:
- Equity package so that you are part of the Anduril success story.
- Comprehensive caregiver and wellness leave policy to support you and your family.
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents.
- Delicious snacks, drinks and catered lunch at our offices.
- Phone bill reimbursement.
- Professional development allowance.
- Vacation bonus - we incentivize our employees to look after themselves by providing a yearly vacation bonus.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!