Seattle, WA /
Anduril - Internal Operations – Recruiting* /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The role of technical sourcer is critical in the recruitment process and this work will have a significant impact on our company’s ability to hire the top talent. As a key member of Anduril's recruiting team, you will be responsible for the company's talent management as we continue to rapidly grow. Your work will be hands-on and involve collaborating with recruiters and engineering leaders to define the hiring needs of the company. To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our strategy to build and develop Anduril' s world class team. We are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Act as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-scraping, continuous process improvement, process automation, and candidate management
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Engage passive candidates using Linkedin Recruiter, Gem, Boolean strings, referral and SOBO campaigns
- Drive diverse talent into the organization ensuring a positive candidate experience at every touchpoint
- Build talent maps to generate market insights to inform your engagement strategy
- Represent the company's brand and recruiting team internally and externally
- Leverage internal resources to build strategy around selling our value proposition
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, and ATTRIBUTES
- 4+ years experience sourcing for technical roles & engaging top tier engineering talent
- 2+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress
- Deep network of talent within the software and infrastructure engineering world
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients
- Strong understanding of the technical skills and experience required for Engineering positions within the business
- Clear and effective communication with candidates to understand motivation, drivers, and fit within the organization
- Experience managing various funnels of candidates and keeping track of their progress throughout the recruitment process
- Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
$88,000 - $174,000 a year
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!