Technical Operations Specialist
Lexington, MA /
Anduril - Manufacturing and Operations – Deployments /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril’s Deployment Operations team is seeking a Technical Operations Specialist to join our Lexington, MA based Imaging group.
As a member of the Deployment Operations team, you will work to ensure Imaging systems and other Anduril equipment are prepared for deployment to a global array of installation, demonstration, and test sites. You will become a subject matter expert on Anduril Imaging systems and provide technical support both remotely and at deployed sites.
Your primary responsibilities will be conducting pre-deployment function checks and service on all hardware and software components of Imaging systems. You will assist with installing and configuring Imaging systems for deployments, demonstrations, and tests. You will conduct remote and on-site troubleshooting of Imaging systems at deployed locations in consultation with help-desk personnel, on-site operators, and Anduril engineering teams. As Anduril continues to grow there will be opportunities for advanced duties and deployment leadership.
- 3+ years of related experience supporting computer and electronic systems
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows OS. Comfortable obtaining data from software platforms using command-line tools
- Proven ability to master a technical system and support it in austere environments. Must demonstrate an innate drive to be self-sufficient across the breadth of a technical system
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data
- Familiarity working with copper and fiber networks (SFPs, interfaces, troubleshooting connectivity)
- Preferred exposure to complex electromechanical systems (motors, batteries, computers, cameras)
- Preferred experience with managed switches and networking concepts
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!