Diversity & Inclusion Recruiting Program Manager
Irvine, CA /
Internal Operations – Recruiting /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As our Diversity Recruiting Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive forward programs dedicated to ensuring that we never stop improving the ways in which diversity is represented at Anduril.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing actionable programs to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Maintaining close partnership with both University and Industry recruiting teams to apply D&I initiatives across the company
- Planning and executing diversity recruitment events and programs internally and externally
- Training and developing interviewers on topics like unconscious bias,
- Identifying and managing relationships with Diversity & Inclusion conferences, professional organizations, and other events that engage diverse talent
- Managing the talent agenda for Diversity & Inclusion conferences by developing a conference recruitment strategy, leveraging internal resources and engaging company ambassadors to support the company’s diversity goals
- Ensuring all recruiting materials contain inclusive language
- Leveraging multiple channels and social media technology in diversity recruitment campaigns
Desired qualifications and skills:
- 5+years implementing Diversity & Inclusion programs in a start-up environment
- Current knowledge and understanding of Diversity & Inclusion best practices including effective approaches to attraction, recruitment, selection and engagement
- Extensive experience planning recruiting events internally and externally
- Experience defining and tracking success on program initiatives
- An inherent sense of urgency to drive great results, while being precise in executing work
- Experience in both University and Industry hiring
- Capable of creating and communicating a clear project plan and keeping stakeholders informed
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!