Training and Adoption Associate
Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Sales and Marketing – Mission Success /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis to create software and hardware solutions that radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril is looking for a technical training and adoption management professional to join our growing team. As a Training and Adoption Specialist, you will support our customers by ensuring the creation and delivery of high-quality, technical training instruction, enabled through an understanding of our products and each customers’ demands. You will also help drive adoption of our products by understanding user workflows and surfacing pain points. Multi-functional work and proactive communication across internal teams will help you drive the end-to-end customer experience. If you are passionate about teaching ground-breaking technology, contributing to the national security mission, interacting alongside professionals that span a wide-range of disciplines, and providing best-in-class training support, Anduril is interested in speaking with you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Orchestrate the delivery of training on Anduril products
- Lead classroom presentations and eventually train customer instructors on Anduril’s hardware and software products onsite at customer locations
- Includes facilitating workshops, hands-on discovery periods, and multi-day learning programs for audiences ranging across military and commercial backgrounds
- Create, shape, and manage training collateral for our product capabilities and technology to end users
- Ensure instruction and training collateral remain current and updated for new features and functionality
- Design training curriculum across a variety of media platforms, including digital, computer-based training, simulations, hands-on labs, and self-paced labs
- Collaborate across nearly every Anduril team
- Work across wide range of Anduril teams, including product development, engineering, design, and operations teams to capture product updates and support training of end users
- Create and shape tools to monitor and manage user adoption of our products
- Create strategy and approach to understand and manage user adoption of products
- Work with engineering and operations team build tools, collect data, and inform business development efforts
- Ownership mentality with strong initiative in managing your own work, and possibly that of others. You should have a natural bias to assume responsibility.
- Training background with expertise in developing and delivering training, ideally providing instruction for military and law enforcement communities. Experience discussing technical terminology and solutions for a non-technical audience is a plus.
- Enthusiasm about our company and our mission
- Adaptive, creative communication style that fits a variety of audiences and works across a variety of mediums.
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments including influence of others with no hierarchical relationship
- Secret / TS clearance a plus
- Travel up to 75%
- Prior military or contracting experience can be helpful
Secret / TS clearance a plus
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!