Atlanta, GA /
Altius – Altius Manufacturing and Operations /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing quality processes necessary to ensure a quality product in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement quality standards.
- Develop and implement quality control systems and processes.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance.
- Inspect materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborate with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Investigate and troubleshoot product or production issues.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Review standards, specifications, and processes.
- Create and perform validations for tools and equipment.
- Experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role
- Experience reading and interpreting drawings
- GD&T knowledge, understanding dimension and tolerancing
- Degree in quality, aerospace, or mechanical engineering.
- Root Cause analysis experience
- Experience using metrology equipment (calipers, micrometers, CMM etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data
- Experience using small power tools (drill, Dremel, sander, etc.)
- Experience with Manufacturing processes
- Experience with machining and mechanical assembly
$61,600 - $114,000 a year
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!