Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Design – Design /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril’s Design Team is a multidisciplinary, cross-functioning collective working on brand, concept, and industrial design.
As a Brand Designer—you will help develop and deploy the visual language for the Anduril brand. You’ll be responsible for driving the look and feel of our identity standards across the organization by rapidly iterating on ideas, addressing points of feedback, and finding compelling visual solutions. Navigating condensed timelines and ‘ad hoc’ requests will challenge your ability to multi-task and to collaborate when needed. Project types will vary across company touch points including (but not limited to): infographics, diagrams, product manuals, internal/executive comms, marketing/tradeshow collateral, hardware liveries/decals, logomarks/branding, abstract/conceptual illustrations, iconography, editorial layout, signage/wayfinding, HUD/UI elements, and web/social assets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute on projects from concept to delivery (rough sketches to final product)
- Regularly collaborate with designers, engineers, strategists, stakeholders
- Contribute to daily design inspiration, critiques, and discussions
- Keep up with industry standard workflows, processes, and tools
- Explore new ideas, approaches, and techniques to evolve the Anduril brand
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in Graphic Design
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong familiarity with grid-based compositions, the ability to transform complex ideas into compelling visual narratives, and a refined stylistic point of view
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals: form, color, composition, typography
- Technical fluency in software of choice (Adobe Suite + Cinema4D for example)
- A reliable, organized, and resourceful team player
- Must work on-site at HQ (Costa Mesa, CA)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!