Marketing Communications Intern
Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the marketing and communications team with projects including communications collateral, presentation material, content creation, social posts, and digital assets.
- Perform research to gather competitive intelligence and develop insights to assist in go to market strategies.
- Work closely with the design team on content calendar needs and internal assets.
- Help manage company intranet, ensuring information is shared promptly across the company.
- Experience or pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related field
- Strong written communicator with practical skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency in deck-building and PowerPoint a plus
- Passion for employee relations including employee resource groups and DEI
- Organized with a knack for project management
- A team player, curious, while maintaining discretion and protecting confidential information
- Ability to work out of Costa Mesa office
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!