Inventory Control Supervisor
Lexington, MA /
Anduril - Imaging – Imaging - Sensor Engineering and Production /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in the life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense!
We are seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to drive and implement best practices in our complex optical system physical and system inventory management process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Inventory Management
- Manage the receipt, identification, and documentation of inventory.
- Manages inventory stock levels and locations in the physical inventory locations and corresponding locations in the ERP system.
- Responsible for overall inventory accuracy, Cycle Counts and physical space organization and cleanliness.
- Implement and manage a cycle counting process between Physical Inventory and the ERP system as well as establish a regular cadence to review, identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing and Production teams regarding inventory counts and locations.
- Improve processes to address root causes of discrepancies, preventing recurrence.
- Supply the production floor with needed materials (daily kitting) per the monthly Production Plan.
- Incoming Inspection
- Utilize product specifications and instructions (drawings, electrical schematics, etc.) to verify the quality of all incoming material, approving or rejecting raw materials.
- Utilize a variety of inspection instruments and techniques to ensure compliance to process and product specification (e.g., dimensional, surface finish, appearance, etc.).
- Maintain records of testing and inspections. Keeps records, information and metrics such as number of defective parts per part number per lot, etc.
- Collaborate with the Quality Engineering team and prepare and submit findings and improvement documentation.
- High school or vocational school diploma.
- 3+ years incoming inspection experience in the manufacturing industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory management demonstrating mastery of key principles, software and/or ERP systems.
- Self-motivated individual that continually seeks growth.
- As part of an established and growing team demonstrate the ability to work well as a player-coach, independently and cross-functionally.
- Hands on attitude and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint o Knowledge and experience using several different measuring tools such as calipers, dial indicators, screw gauges, laser scanner, gloss meter, and depth gauges
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- 3+ years experience with Netsuite.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical documentation
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!