Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Software – Robotics Software /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
The Electronic Warfare UI team builds real-time web applications that visualize immense amounts of data and enable our users to dispatch effects against threats. Our work is at the intersection of cutting-edge browser technology, creative data visualization, and novel user interfaces.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver performant and easy to use interfaces in a timely fashion
- Communicate and proactively interact with stakeholders, engineers, and designers to refine product requirements
- Collaborate with other engineers across the stack in order to implement, test, and deploy end-to-end features
- Proficiency in Typescript and React
- 3+ years of work experience in frontend development
- Ability to understand backend systems and learn new tools
- Deep understanding of standard web technologies and web app optimization
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- A desire to work on software and applications that have real-world impact
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Startup experience
- Experience in browser-based 3D graphics directly with WebGL or via libraries such as Three.js, React Three Fiber, Pixi.js, Babylon.js, etc.
- Understanding of digital audio concepts such as filters, FFTs, and sampling.
- Previous experience working with the DoD
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!