Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Lead
Irvine, CA /
Internal Operations – Supply Chain /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
SUMMARY / ABOUT THE JOB
Anduril’s Operations team is seeking a Warehouse Shipping and Receiving lead to join our team.
As a Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Lead you will manage our new warehouse at our Santa Ana location. The right person for this role has excellent organization skills as well as great attention to detail and creativity. If you are someone who is able to communicate clearly, lift heavy objects and maintain standard operating procedures then this role is for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage warehouse at new Santa Ana location.
- Lead receiving, counting, and accurately processing shipments as they arrive at the new warehouse location.
- Prepare products for freight shipments, including all packing, strapping, wrapping, and loading activities.
- Communicate effectively across different channels with the hardware and operations team about Anduril’s material flow.
- Update internal systems as material is moved across different locations.
- Create and maintains Standard Operating Procedures and training records for Santa Ana warehouse location. Understands current processes and improves them as the business demands change.
- Help manage the new warehouse’s office operations with the Internal Operations team.
- Courier inventory as needed between Anduril’s sites in Irvine, Santa Ana, and San Clemente.
- 5+ years as a warehouse associate or equivalent role
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and/or other warehouse management and inventory control tooling
- Familiar with Microsoft Officeor equivalent office management tooling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Valid driver’s license
- 2+ years forklift experience, licensed