Lexington, MA /
Anduril - Imaging – Imaging - Operations /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in the life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with engineers package, test and assemblies custom infrared image sensors in a class 10,000 clean room environment.
- Handle and test Si wafers in automated UF200 probe test station
- Handle, mount and wirebond image sensors into custom ceramic packages using an F&S 53XX BDA ball bonder.
- Visual and electrical inspection of fully packaged sensor chip assemblies (SCAs).
- SCA installation into liquid nitrogen high vacuum test station.
- Manage cleanroom and the equipment/activities within.
- Assemble non-production camera systems
- Collect image data using automated tools
- 5+ years experience as a technician working on complex microelectronics assemblies
- Experience with building and troubleshooting cables and wiring harnesses.
- Familiar and comfortable with soldering, crimping, assembling cables and connectors
- Experience working with delicate microelectronics assemblies and performing ultra fine motor skill tasks
- Ability to work through R&D tasks with limited oversight (evaluate, design, order materials, execute)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Experience with the alignment and characterization of optical systems
- Experience with 3D printing for prototyping
- Experience with test and measurement equipment (Instron, CMM, optical, etc.)
- Proficiency with Solidworks and scripting/automation languages (Matlab, Python, Labview)
Anduril is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter,
we’d love to hear from you!