Revenue Strategy & Operations Lead
Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Sales and Marketing – Mission Operations /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built, and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a real-time, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril's Revenue Strategy & Operations is responsible for driving revenue generation by improving operational efficiency, informing business strategy, and delivering data insights. This role requires cross-functional collaboration across engineering, sales, communications, and marketing teams. Given our rapid growth and the uniquely challenging problems we tackle as a business, the Revenue Strategy & Operations lead will naturally gravitate toward finding solutions and will be adept at navigating organizational hurdles. Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment are necessary to be successful in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll both support and lead critical projects for leaders across the company, requiring you to quickly learn new subject matters and create priorities in an ambiguous situation.
- In partnership with our Mission Operations, Business Development, and FP&A teams, you will utilize Anduril’s Salesforce instance and other operational tools to create data reporting and develop solutions for business problems.
- You’ll independently identify consistent pain points in the business and develop and iterate on processes to help the growth team and the company solve issues over time.
- You’ll use your qualitative and quantitative skill set to help create key analysis to influence and execute on operational decisions.
- You’ll communicate across teams, bridging different parts of the organization to achieve cross-functional outcomes.
- 4+ years experience in an operating role at a high-growth technology company, top-tier consulting firm, or investment bank. Past experience with government contracting strongly preferred.
- Experience working with product marketing, operations, and revenue-facing roles, with a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, processes, and technologies in each of these areas.
- Experience collaborating with business development and marketing to drive increased pipeline, pipeline velocity, and win rate.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex technical hardware and software products, conveying them through effective communication and creative content creation.
- Engineering degree and/or previous experience in an engineering role preferred.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!