Costa Mesa, CA /
Anduril - Hardware – Mechanical Engineering /
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in the life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Specializing in NX or Solidworks & Teamcenter implementation
- Implement & Maintain reuse library in NX or Solidworks
- Create and maintain NX or Solidworks part families.
- Manage Commercially Off The Shelf (COTS) hardware within TeamCenter.
- Develop and deploy NX or Solidworks Tools (Such as attribute mapping)
- Deploy 3rd party Teamcenter and NX or Solidworks Tools
- Maintain part and drawing templates
- Indepth knowledge of NX or Solidworks & Teamcenter integration.
- Experience deploying reusable COTS library.
- Familiar with Teamcenter Classifications.
- Experience integrating 3rd party software within NX or Solidworks.
- BS Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Familiar with JT files.
- Experience with SWIM (Teamcenter + Solidworks integration) is a plus
- NX Open is a big plus.
- Programing, C# preferable.
- Capable of obtaining U.S. Secret security clearance
As an employee at a growing startup you will be given broad leeway to solve problems with the resources needed to win!
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!