Atlanta, GA /
Altius – Altius Technical Project Management /
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Working as a Program Manager at Anduril, you will be leading a team focused on delivering our capability driven products to our growing customers. In this position you will work with a multi-disciplinary environment including engineering, production, flight test, and the customer to define, execute, and communicate the status of the program through all stages of the program life cycle. We are looking for candidates experienced with a wide array of responsibilities and flexibility within a multi-disciplinary group. Past and current customers include the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, NOAA, NASA and other defense industry partners.
- B.S. (minimum) in Electrical, Computer, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- CAPM or PMP certification a plus
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data.
- Proven experience leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams to successful completion of projects.
- Unmanned systems or related engineering or operational experience required.
- Collaborative problem solving to achieve work goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or equivalent project management software
- Ability to organize, prioritize and simplify complex problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Lead team to develop solutions to complex, time sensitive problems.
- Maintain customer relationship with timely, accurate, and meaningful communications.
- Creation of project proposals, program plans, reports, and process documentation.
$88,000 - $156,000 a year
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!