Office: Provo, UT /
Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced Livestream Specialist to assist with running all events and livestream videos, productions, and campaigns.
Expectations of Leaders at Angel Studios:
- Amplify light in every action.
- As the owner of your outcomes, you are empowered to break down silos and coordinate with any and all people you need in order to reach your goals.
- You are ultimately responsible for achieving the outcomes while also using resources wisely - whether that be money, people, or time.
- Know your customer - it might be our viewers, investors, creators, or internal Angel Teams. Ensure you understand your customer and are providing what THEY need and not just what you want to build.
- Support the livestream team with sound, lighting, technical setup, videography, production directing, and social media.
- Support the "goal" of every livestream and provide relevant data to push continuous improvements
- Coordinate all needs are met and accounted for prior to livestream events
- Collaborate with team members to identify improvements and positives achieved after each livestream
- Be physically present on-site throughout live streams to ensure quality control of production
- Identify any potential issues that may arise prior, during or after livestream and quickly adjust as necessary
- Manage tasks for several live streams simultaneously
- Thoroughly plan and track livestream agendas and full show runs
- Keep 2 month in advance calendar of all upcoming livestream events and revise as needed
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Support Livestream team in all aspects of
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Technical expertise in videography and live broadcasting.
- Expertise in setting up sound and lighting for video purposes.
- Extremely familiar with equipment and systems to set up a live stream.
- Up-to-date on trends in video technology as well as social media and web marketing.
- Interpersonal skills necessary for successful communication with customers and team members.
- Team-oriented, works with others to get the job done without being interested in the spotlight
- Understanding of broadcasting, video encoding equipment, video codecs, and live video delivery systems.
- Enthusiastic for continuing to build knowledge about Angel Studios and regarding live streaming and broadcasting.
- Creative and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table during brainstorming sessions.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency vMix, OBS, Wirecast, and Streamyard preferred.
- Social media and web marketing savvy – on top of trends and constantly up to date, able to instruct team and customers on best practices.
- Quick problem-solving skills, able to stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to make an effective plan and delegate tasks to multiple people to get something done on time.
- Punctual and detail-oriented, does everything possible to ensure success on and offshoot.
- Knowledge and expertise in the latest gear, programs, equipment, and best practices in livestream productions.
- Able to share ideas with a variety of people and politely disagree and advise alternatives when necessary.
- Creative and thought-provoking, interested in teaching the team what they know and increasing industry knowledge.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity.
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
- Ability to take individual ownership, execute with high energy, share context, insist on candor with positive intent.
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience as a livestream video producer
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years experience as a livestream video producer
- Experience with photoshop
Work environment - When in the main office, expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Team members are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands - Will need to stand for significant periods of time and/or walk significant distances while traveling or attending events. Requires the ability to carry equipment or gear weighing up to 50-60 lbs.
Position type and expected hours of work - Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required - May require moderate domestic travel.
Work authorization - Must be authorized to work in the United States.
EEO statement - We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Other duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.