Animoca Brands Limited – Portfolio & Research /
Full Time Employee
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented Operations Associate to join our team. As an Operations Associate, you will play a vital role in coordinating demo days, maintaining databases, and building tools to streamline team operations. Your responsibilities will include managing Zoom set-up for demo days, coordinating speaker invitations and follow-up, maintaining the Animoca Brands portfolio contact lists, and utilizing coding knowledge to build tools that enhance team efficiency.
- Coordinate demo days by setting up Zoom meetings, managing logistics, and ensuring a smooth virtual event experience for participants and attendees.
- Coordinate speaker invitations, including scheduling, communication, and follow-up to confirm their participation.
- Maintain contact lists, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information for investors, partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Update our portfolio on our website, showcasing our projects and providing relevant information for investors and partners.
- Assist in preparing investor updates, gathering necessary data, and ensuring timely and accurate distribution.
- Identify opportunities to improve and scale team operations by building tools, utilizing coding knowledge, and leveraging bots and APIs.
- Collaborate with the team to understand operational needs, propose and implement process improvements, and contribute to overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in general administrative tasks and support ad-hoc projects as needed.
Requirement / Skill-Sets:
- A self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality of work.
- Reliable and able to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of engaging with stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Comfortable working remotely and independently, while being an effective team player.
- Bonus: Familiarity with venture capital or startup ecosystems.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.