Animoca Brands Limited – Ecosystem Projects /
Full Time Employee
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are looking for a Community Manager who will then be responsible for the overall growth of the Open Campus community including moderating discussions in the usual community and governance channels (including Discord and our governance discussion forum), managing events both online and offline, and facilitating communication between community members and the Open Campus Team.
- Manage, engage, and grow the community across various platforms including Discord and the Open Campus governance voting site and discussion forums
- Lead and manage a team of community moderators, including resource allocation, scheduling, supervising performance, and providing continual feedback.
- Identify actionable community insights and market opportunities to other functional teams to drive results for Open Campus
- Develop and execute high-level community growth and engagement strategies, with ongoing assessment and optimization against initial plansCollaborate with the marketing and product team to ideate and coordinate community promotions and campaigns.
- Oversee the setup of Discord channels, permissions, bots, and security measures
- Monitor, analyze, and provide monthly, weekly, and daily reports on community performance, suggesting optimizations as necessary
- Establish and enforce community guidelines to foster a safe, inclusive environment.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to drive community growth and engagement.
- Innovate on community campaigns & activation events.
Requirement / Skillsets
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in managing and fostering crypto or web3 communities of large scale members.
- Experience in leading a team of moderators or a similar leadership role.
- Strong DAO culture, comfortable with governance proposals.
- Strong understanding of community platforms, engagement strategies, and analytics.
- Excellent writing, communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Creative & out-of-the-box thinking for new community events/rewards.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic thinking, assessment, and optimization.
- Strong marketing campaign ideation skills.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.