HR Operations Lead
Animoca Brands Limited – Human Resources /
Full Time Employee /
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
The HR Operations Specialist will support diverse workforce administration processes, such as transfers, salary changes, promotions, and terminations. Additional duties you will carry out include fostering positive employee relations and ensuring the legal compliance of HR operations practices.
- Assist in full spectrum of HR function, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance management and employee relations, etc;
- Assist in end-to-end process related to internal training: distribute surveys, compile and maintain proper records, and gather feedback;
- To organise and to participate in staff events and social events;
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support including but not limited to: conference room booking, price research and quotations, stationery/premium order and general office maintenance.
-To handle ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor;
- University Graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- 4+ years' relevant HR operations working experience, preferably gained from sizeable MNC;
- Fluent English;Quick learner, detail-minded, organised and independent;
- Proficient in PC skills (e.g. MS Office and Google Drive such as Google sheet, docs, etc.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people;
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.