Corporate Communications Role
Animoca Brands Limited – Communications /
Full Time Employee
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
The Corporate Communications Role here at Animoca Brands will be responsible for developing and executing strategic communication plans to support the organization's goals and objectives in the Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, and Gamfi space. The role will involve working collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders and external partners to deliver effective communication campaigns across a variety of channels.
● Develop and implement a comprehensive corporate communications strategy that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives in the Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, and Gamfi space.
● Plan and execute communication campaigns across a range of channels, including digital, social media, print, and events, with a focus on engaging with the Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, and Gamfi communities.
● Create compelling content for internal and external audiences, including press releases, articles, speeches, and presentations, that communicates the company's vision and mission in the Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, and Gamfi space.
● Work closely with key internal stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and executives, to ensure effective communication of key messages and information to employees and other stakeholders.
● Build and maintain relationships with external partners, including media outlets, industry associations, and other relevant groups.
● Monitor and analyze media coverage to identify trends and opportunities for proactive communication outreach
● Manage crisis communication plans and protocols to ensure effective response to potential issues within the industry
● Support the development of marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, and other collateral, that highlight the company's offerings
● Bachelor's degree
● 5+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, or a related field
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content
● Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
● Experience in managing relationships with external partners, including media outlets, industry associations, and influencers.
● Ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, including senior leaders, subject matter experts, and external partners.
● Knowledge of Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, and Gaming concepts and trends, including NFTs, DeFi, smart contracts, and game mechanics.
● Experience in crisis communication planning and response is a plus.
● Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.