Compliance Manager - Legal
Chennai, India /
As part of Legal, you'll be part of trusted advisors and strategic leaders of the business.
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
💻 Flexible and remote-friendly working
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on big & complex projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a $1000 personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🙌 Generous parental support including 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave and $10,000 support for egg or sperm freezing.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with unlimited well-being leave, monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
As Compliance Manager you will act as a trusted partner that will assist the business on meeting its compliance obligations, including compliance with its internal policies and procedures, and with various laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions with assistance from the legal team. You will also develop and improve risk and compliance related policies and procedures and monitor the company’s activities to ensure that it is meeting its obligations, as well as helping guide the business’s approach to compliance as it continues to ‘scale up’ and expand globally.
We are a global company that has embraced flexible remote working and you can be based anywhere in the world. You will report to the Head of Legal, who is based in Australia.
· Assess and improve the business’s compliance with its internal policies, procedures, and various local laws and regulations with guidance from the legal and regulatory teams.
· Develop, implement and monitor a risk and compliance framework to help guide the business’s compliance in each jurisdiction that it commercialises its products.
· Monitor compliance requirements for new or changed laws and regulations, the business’s commercial strategies and in light of emerging risks.
· Work collaboratively with the legal and regulatory teams, and other business units, in supporting implementation of compliance policies.
· Educate various internal stakeholders on compliance obligations.
Minimum Qualifications / Aptitudes / Experience
· 6+ year’s experience in managing compliance, preferably at a software or TMT company.
· Experience developing compliance and/or risk management frameworks.
· Experience monitoring compliance with data protection and/or privacy laws.
· Experience managing complex cross-border compliance requirements and projects.
· Ability to work proactively and autonomously with minimal oversight.
· Strong communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders from around the world.
· Law degree
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2020 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly to over 200 employees worldwide and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already in use by 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.