Sydney, Australia /
Project Management /
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
💻 Flexible and remote-friendly working
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on big & complex projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a $1000 personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🙌 Generous parental support including 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave and $10,000 support for egg or sperm freezing.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with unlimited well-being leave, monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
About your role
Reporting to our Director of Professional Services, as Project Manager, you are responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of projects in the delivery of our Radiology AI solutions.
You will also support our sales team in proposal design and implementation of any trial and pilot projects.
This role will see you collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including software developers, commercial managers, regulatory managers, clinicians and product management (and more!). You will use your great interpersonal skills and knowledge of project management methodologies to help us deliver projects that will positively change and impact millions of patient lives at scale.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of AI solutions to customer sites;
- Collaborates closely with customer IT departments on the design and implementation of AI solutions to Hospital IT systems including RIS and PACS;
- Performs risk assessments, manage project budgets and develop project plans tailored to customer needs;
- Undertakes project planning, sets project milestones and is the main interface with customers throughout from initial implementation through to patching and upgrades;
- Oversees the delivery and management of trial and pilot projects working in consultation with other key internal stakeholders;
- Leads and/or coordinates – as directed – internal development projects, reviews and reports on designated projects;
- Providing creative and effective solutions to complex problems and issues and;
- Conducts reviews with all stakeholders, internal and external, to communicate updates across all projects.
What we're looking for:
- Strong Project Management experience and proven track record in the installation and delivery of Healthcare Informatics projects;
- Exceptional stakeholder management abilities;
- Certified Project Manager; PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent;
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills and;
- Experienced user of MS Project.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience in leading organisational change and business improvement;
- Experience with healthcare information protocols, standards and systems, including IHE, HL7, DICOM, PACS, EHR, and RIS;
- Knowledge of resource tracking software such as Harvest and;
- Strong ability to communicate project information to all organisational levels.
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2019 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already in made available to 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.