Salesforce Technical Consultant
Chennai, India /
As part of IT, you'll be a solution integrator who helps build effective technology environments for our stakeholders.
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on the big hairy projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
About your role
Reporting to our Head of IT, your role as Salesforce Technical Consultant at analise.ai is an opportunity to drive business value, building business solutions, within our Information Technology (IT) department.
The key focus of your role lies in providing Salesforce CRM support and administration, sales dashboards and reporting, Business Intelligence and insights on business growth and systems integration.
You will drive continuous improvement, build relationships and be an advocate for change.
As part of our IT team, you’ll enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced and early growth culture. You will be solutions focused and support our teams across multiple divisions and contributing towards our goal of creating meaningful products that will positively impact patient lives at scale around the world.
What you'll do:
- Assist our commercial & finance teams in the design, business architecture, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Have a solid experience and understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to streamline and enforce business processes.
- Build and administer sales dashboards.
- Automate reports to auto-generate on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule
- Automate lead generation and email campaigns to drive funnel growth
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge, and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussions with business teams
- 5+ years in a similar capacity
- Demonstrated experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience implementing Small, Medium and Enterprise-scale Salesforce solutions
- Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management, adoption, and training methods.
- Excellent problem and conflict-resolution skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Knowledge of cyber security principles
- Experience automating common admin tasks
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant IT related field and/or relevant work experience
- Experience of ERP systems and CRM integration
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2020 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly to over 200 employees worldwide and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already available to 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.