As part of the Engineering team, you'll be a solution integrator who helps build effective technology environments for our stakeholders.
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
💻 Flexible and remote-friendly working
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on the big hairy projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a $1000 personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🙌 Generous parental support including 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave and $10,000 support for egg or sperm freezing.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with unlimited wellbeing leave, monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
About your role
This role can be based anywhere in Australia.
As a DevOps Engineer at Annalise.ai, your day-to-day will involve helping us set the bar for quality in developing cutting-edge solutions with strong design principles. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting greenfield projects using a variety of technologies as we continue developing new products from the ground up.
Our DevOps Engineers work in dynamic development teams, collaborating with Solution Architects, Software Engineers, AI Engineers, Security Engineers, Integration/Test Engineers and others.
What you'll do:
- Provide operational oversight of configuration, CI/CD pipelines, application containerisation, deployment, orchestration;
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers, Solution Architects and Tech Leads on infrastructure design and implementation;
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensuring they are applied effectively;
- Liaise closely with engineering teams to keep platform components up to date and coordinate all software delivery pipeline activities;
- Support key phases of the program including development, build, test and deployment of solutions; and
- Provide solution and infrastructure support as required.
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience as a generalist DevOps Engineer with broad technical skills across Cloud Native, Open Source, Virtualisation, Networking, Security and Storage;
- Extensive experience using Amazon Web Services - AWS;
- Strong hands-on expertise in creating and maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code using e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, or CDK;
- Expertise in supporting containerised applications, microservices architectures, orchestration and deployment;
- Experience configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting solutions such as Datadog or Prometheus;
- Experience in infrastructure architecture design;
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Familiarity with Kubernetes configuration/deployments and using and maintaining Helm charts;
- Relevant AWS Certifications or Linux certifications;
- Software development background and knowledge of multiple programming and scripting languages;
- Experience in developing applications running in hybrid cloud and on-premises environments;
- Experience in developing software for medical devices;
- Experience in configuring and maintaining on-premises or IoT Kubernetes clusters using e.g. OpenShift, Rancher, K3s or MicroK8s; and
- Experience in implementing automated security scanning, alerting and remediation using e.g. AWS Security Hub, Guard Duty, or Prowler.
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2020 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly to over 200 employees worldwide and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already in use by 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.