Customer Success Manager UK&I - Medical Imaging
London, United Kingdom /
As part of the Commercial team, you’ll be helping commercial AI tools that will support clinical diagnosis.
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
💻 Flexible and remote-friendly working
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on big & complex projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a $1000 personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🙌 Generous parental support including 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave and $10,000 support for egg or sperm freezing.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with unlimited well-being leave, monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
About your role
We are in an exciting phase of rapid growth at Annalise.ai and as we continue to grow, we have identified the need to find a commercially astute Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join us. Your role will involve partnering with our sales and services teams to lead customer engagements for the planned expansion of our company and our sales strategies across the UK as new customers are onboarded and new products are brought to market.
Reporting to the global Customer Success Lead, the CSM role ensures our customers realise true value from the annalise.ai portfolio of products. The CSM will use Annalise’s innovations and technologies to help achieve the customer’s goals and solve their needs - driving greater value across multiple domains including clinical, operational and financial. This multifaceted customer-facing role will see you become a trusted advisor, partnering with customers in the pre-sales phase and then providing ongoing clinical, technical and commercial engagement post-sales. The end result is increased product adoption, customer satisfaction and long-term retention.
By joining our exciting, agile and fast-growing organisation – you will be given the autonomy and rare opportunity to truly make your mark on our commercial sales evolution and help us establish ourselves globally with a strong client base.
What you'll do:
- Ownership and responsibility for customer satisfaction with annalise.ai products and services.
- Conduct customer discovery in a consultative manner, developing statements of work and success criteria as part of pre-sales engagements and partnering with customers to help achieve their business goals.
- Design, develop and deliver client specific product training and change management initiatives in collaboration with internal stakeholders like Marketing and Product Management.
- Post sales, actively monitor product usage and other operational data using a range of analytics tools to proactively identify opportunities for improvement for your customers.
- Develop customer success plans post sale to ensure we deliver on the customer’s business goals and achieve maximum value from their annalise.ai investment.
- Conduct regular reporting and customer review sessions to ensure ongoing product adoption, user engagement and realisation of customer success plans.
- Collaborate with our Product Management team to gather customer insights and feature requests that will guide product roadmap changes.
- Leverage your deep understanding of the customer’s business and our solutions to proactively explore opportunities for growth (up-sell, cross-sell) within the existing customer base whilst ensuring customer retention.
What will help you succeed:
- Good understanding of clinical workflows given prior experience working with clinicians and leadership (executives, C-suite) in a similar healthcare role.
- Technical proficiency with medical imaging IT systems (i.e. PACS/RIS software, DICOM/HL7 standards).
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with survey tools, data analysis and reporting.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for the role as needed.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Previous Sales or Customer Success experience within the healthcare industry.
- Formal qualifications including project or change management certifications.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2019 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already in made available to 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in a peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.