Senior DevOps Engineer | AWS | Chennai
As part of the Engineering team, you'll be a solution integrator who helps build effective technology environments for our stakeholders.
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on the big hairy projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
About your role
This role is based in Chennai and requires to work 3 days in the office.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Annalise.ai, your day-to-day will involve helping us to set the bar for quality in developing cutting-edge solutions with strong design principles. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting greenfield projects using a variety of technologies as we continue developing new products from the ground up.
Our DevOps Engineers work in dynamic development teams, collaborating with Solution Architects, Software Engineers, AI Engineers, Security Engineers, Integration/Test Engineers and others.
- Operational oversight of configuration, pipeline, orchestration and containerisation management;
- Lead cloud and on-premise infrastructure design and implementation;
- Perform infrastructure analysis and anomaly detection;
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensuring they are applied effectively;
- Develop and execute system monitoring strategy, including data/compute usage and security;
- Liaise closely with engineering teams to keep platform components up to date and coordinate all software delivery pipeline activities;
- Ensure cost is optimised for all provided environments;
- Support key phases of the program including development, build, test and deployment of solutions;
- Provide solution and infrastructure support as required; and Comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including those relating to information security. This encompasses:
- Reading, understanding and complying with the policies and procedures that are relevant to your role within the Information Security Management System; Report any activity considered likely to compromise an information asset to Annalise.ai's security team as soon as it becomes known;
- You are expected to take responsibility for developing an adequate level of information security awareness, education, and training to ensure the appropriate use of Annalise.ai's information assets; and
- You must protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Annalise.ai's information in accordance with the information classification levels outlined in the Information Classification Policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics (or equivalent) with 6+ years overall experience and 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Solid experience across on-premise / data centre background, e.g. enterprise / managed services / service provider environments;
- Extensive experience in infrastructure architecture design; proficiency in infrastructure automation tools beyond GitHub Actions, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Solid experience using AWS Cloud;
- Excellent understanding of networking, identity, performance, scalability and security practices in the cloud;
- Strong scripting skills;
- Strong hands-on expertise with Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration-as-Code, containerisation, and orchestration.
- Generalist with broad technical skills across AWS and on-prem technologies such as Open Source, Virtualisation, Networking, Security and Storage;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with Gibhub actions/workflow;
- Relevant certifications in DevOps and cloud technologies
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2020 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly to over 200 employees worldwide and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already available to 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.