Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Sydney, Australia /
Product Development /
As part of the Product Development team, you'll be a solution integrator who helps build effective technology environments for our stakeholders.
Why join us?
💜 Do work that matters. We’re pioneering AI software that will help diagnose medical images and raise the standard of healthcare for millions of people every day.
🌏 Well-funded and global. annalise.ai has a global presence across APAC, EU and US regions. We’re backed by I-MED radiology and harrison.ai (raised Australia’s largest Series B of $129m in 2021).
🌟 Work with a bunch of awesome, genuine people who are passionate about what they do.
💻 Flexible and remote-friendly working
🚀 Make an impact. You won’t be another ‘cog in the wheel’ here. We give full trust and autonomy for you to be heard, to work on the big hairy projects – and to make a real difference.
🌱 Grow your career with us. We’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll be given a $1000 personal L&D budget, access to LinkedIn Learning, plus opportunities for internal mobility and leadership training to fast-track your career.
🙌 Generous parental support including 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave and $10,000 support for egg or sperm freezing.
🌈 Do your best work and have fun doing it with unlimited wellbeing leave, monthly meditations, inclusive team events, and lots more!
Note: We support remote working for this role based anywhere in Australia.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Annalise.ai, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for testing on break-through software products that positively impact patient lives at scale.
Your role will involve developing manual/automation testing and documentation for the program testing activities, ensuring quality product delivery to our customers. Your day-to-day will involve liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders (from Engineering teams to Product Managers, C-level executives and more) and you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy, working on initiatives from start to finish in a supportive, flexible team environment.
What You'll Do:
- Analyse product requirements to develop verification and validation plans and procedures.
- Be a champion and advocate for quality in your team.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure requirements can be appropriately tested.
- Design and execute manual and automated system tests to ensure full coverage of all levels of product requirements.
- Identify system defects early on, capturing details to reproduce and collaborating with the team to determine the best resolution.
- Perform issue investigation, root cause analysis and problem-solving throughout the various phases of the design.
- Produce documentation that is compliant with medical device regulations (ISO13485, IEC62304, FDA Guidelines).
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including those relating to information security.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Passionate and pragmatic about product quality to enable correct focus on product components.
- High level understanding of backend system concepts, including http, REST, databases & SQL, message queuing, testing microservices etc.
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman.
- Strong communicator, able to effectively describe and document issues.
- Systems thinker, able to connect components of the system and identify failure points.
- Experience as a Software Test Engineer, Software QA Engineer, or equivalent role.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience in testing software for a regulated industry (e.g. Medical, Defence, Transport).
What we’re about
We're problem solvers, redefining what’s possible in medical imaging through AI Technology. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Yes, we’re a technology company and yes, we’re leveraging the latest AI technologies, but people are at the heart of everything we do.
annalise.ai was formed in early 2020 through a unique partnership between harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Since then, we’ve scaled rapidly to over 200 employees worldwide and we’re focused on creating AI solutions that help radiologists diagnose medical images.
Our first product, the world's most comprehensive AI clinical decision-support solution for chest x-rays, is already in use by 1 in 4 radiologists in Australia and rolling out to hundreds more. This solution is capable of detecting 124 findings and was recently featured in peer-reviewed publication, Lancet Digital Health journal.
And we’re just getting started.
Help us shape the future of AI in medical imaging. And most importantly, help us make a real difference in people’s lives.
If you’re inspired by what we're up to, please apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity’s not a buzzword here, it’s in our DNA. Diverse perspectives shape our culture and make our work better. That’s why we’re committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, just contact us at accommodations: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.